Dec 7, 2013

The Magicstick by Powerocks

The folks at Powerocks have offered to send me a Magicstick to try, and I happily agreed! Now that my son is older, we do a a fair amount of our homeschooling away from home. It never fails that his Kindle will run out of power at the park, etc. 

This compact and lightweight mobile charger will quickly become must have for any person on-the-go. The Magicstick 2800mAH is the perfect size for any pocket, purse, or backpack. Never get stuck with a dead phone or other mobile device again.


They tell me that it will work with his Kindle, so I will give it a try. I'll let you know how it went in another post. In the mean time, this would make a great stocking stuffer for your tech crazy kids!



For more information go to: PowerocksUSA

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails