Dec 19, 2008

Coffee Break!

I know there are a ton of coffee loving moms out there, and I'm one of them! However, I never went for any of the flavors or expensive coffee drinks available everywhere today. As a matter of fact I don't even drink brewed coffee at home. That's right, I drink instant coffee. It's not that I prefer it, more that I have become accustom to it. Since I only drink one cup in the morning and maybe one in the afternoon, it was too much trouble to crank up the coffee maker for that.

I do drink it with cream and sugar though, so when I saw these new flavors of creamers in my grocery store, I decided to treat myself for Christmas. International Delight creamers has three flavors out for the holidays: Vanilla Spiced Rum, Chocolate Mint Truffle and White Chocolate Raspberry. I'm not a fan of white chocolate (the darker the better for me) so I tried the other two.
The Vanilla Spiced Rum is my favorite! It has changed my whole coffee drinking routine. I may have to switch to decaf if I expect to sleep at all before New Years! It's not too sweet and has a great spice cake flavor kick to it. The Chocolate Mint is very good too, but also quite rich!

So if your coffee is usually boring like mine, give one of these a try and treat yourself to a new holiday tradition.

*Note: This is not a paid post (I don't do them) and I did not receive samples or coupons from the company. I just wanted to share my experience with you. They do have a $1.00 coupon on their site!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails