Jun 2, 2014

Froggy Footprints

Several mornings lately when I go out to the driveway, I'm finding track marks in the dew drops on my new car! 
I could not tell at first what was crawling around on my car in the night and I was worried it would scratch the paint.
Not sure what was happening here. 
Maybe a nightly critter hoedown under the moon?
Finally after a few days of this,
 I could make out the hoofers telltale shape.
Looks like my car is playing dance floor to a froggy free style routine!
At least the paint is safe. Dance on little frog, dance on!

2 comments:

Lin said...

COOL! Well, you probably knew that I'd love that. ;)

Is that a tree frog?

DJ said...

@lin: I think it must be, I have yet to actually see him, only his prints. He's hiding somewhere else by morning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails