Apr 3, 2009

Handmade Spring Fling!

Spring is officially here even though it may not look like it in some areas. To celebrate, I went window shopping at Etsy.com to bring you a few of my favorite things.

First up, how could this beautiful glass trivet
not cheer up your kitchen?
I find the colors striking yet calming at the same time.
You can find it at Kermit Biggs Design.

As you can guess, I have a weakness for birdhouses and whimsy.
This charming little bird abode from Bird House Accents,
definitely fills that bill!

Isn't this the sweetest little bird?!
This small stoneware dish is perfect for a handful of candy
or votive candle.
Visit Prince Design UK for more lovely handmade pottery.

I had to show you this charming little white rabbit
peaking out of his pouch.
It is made from 100%wool felt and can be found at Bossy's Feltworks along with many other adorable little creatures.

Easter is right around the corner, so hop on over to Etsy.com
and you will find just the thing to complete your basket!

1 comments:

Vixen said...

All cute, but I really love that bunny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails