Feb 12, 2009

Be Still My Heart

It's almost Valentine's Day and to celebrate,
I hopped over to Etsy to find some heartfelt treasures.

These sweet little heart ornaments
Love the jute bow!

This Love card is from Bombus and gave me a sixties retro feeling.
You can choose what map locations you want
used on your card, very cool!

The color contrast on this frame really caught my eye!
It's from The Funky Art Queen and you will find other
creative escapes in her shop.

This wonderful deep red rose necklace is from Fanciful Form.
I just love the warm rich tone of the clay rose
hung on a simple black ribbon, stunning!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

2 comments:

FAQ said...

Thanks so much for including my Valentine For Mom on your blog. I enjoyed looking at the other stuff too.

DJ said...

@FunkyArtQueen: Your so very welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails