Apr 17, 2008

I See Me


Grandma brought my son a wonderful gift today!
If you haven't seen them yet, I See Me makes personalize stories for children.
My son's book is about how he was named when he was born. It is full of colorful amusing illustrations of animals picking out the letters that spell his name.

In the back there is a legend, listing all the animals used to represent each letter of the alphabet.

They have other themes and personalized items for sale on their website. If you want your child to show more interest in reading, these books are sure to help!

My son is absolutely enthralled by this book and is currently fast asleep on top of it!

5 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

That is one of the coolest things I've ever heard! I'm off to learn more about this!

Rachel said...

What a wonderful present!

DJ said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments

Victoria said...

What a sweet gift! What a sweet Grandma!

Anonymous said...

This book is absolutely beautiful and they also sell a Princess one for girls. If you use code FSD3935 when purchasing, you can receive free shipping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails