Oct 25, 2008

Nasa Kids Club

Update on the Halloween costume decision.

Thanks to Nasa Kids Club, my son tells me today he wants to be a "Density Wand"!
I know what your thinking, well who wouldn't want to be one?
After viewing the experiment he was watching and discovering what he was talking about, I realized that I am going to have to step up his science lessons dramatically!
A density wand is also known as a glitter wand (who knew it had a technical name?).
I knew he was playing some games on the site and looking at pictures but had no idea how involved they get into the facts of it all. My son is not yet 4 and is completely enthralled.
If your son or daughter has any interest in space, you must check it out.
Now I'm off to find a giant test tube to fit my son in!

8 comments:

Kim Caro said...

too fun!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Cute link! Smartie kid!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Wow thats awesome!!! Definitely gonna check that out!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Good luck finding a test tube!

It's very cool that your son is into science stuff like this. Next thing you know, you might join us to build potato launchers!

DJ said...

Kim: It is a fun site.
Mrs C: Thanks.
Lisa: Hope you find something they like!
Susan: No luck on the test tube, I must investigate these launching potatoes you speak of!

Mz.Elle said...

oooh thanks for the link!

Holly said...

Wow, what a smart little cookie! Hope you post a picture.

DJ said...

Ms.L: Your very welcome!
Holly: He has changed his mind again! I think he is playing games with me. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails