Aug 13, 2010

Teaching Your Children About Banking

piggy bank

If your looking for ways to help teach your children about money and the banking system, check out the Federal Reserve site online. They have publications on many areas of economics and banking, plus work books you can order for free.

I ordered a dozen different ones to use over the years to come and they were shipped and arrived within a week. Some are comic book style and some are workbooks with teachers ideas as well.

I love when I can find educational materials for free from public institutions. They help so much to round out a home school education!

1 comments:

Vixen said...

Hey this is great. Just don't tell my kid (19) that I failed her by not teaching her about balancing her checkbook....This could help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails