Apr 8, 2010

Earthlings And Moonmen

After my robot building adventures, I received a request from a publisher to take a look at a comic book about aliens and earthlings. The book: The Lunar Antics "Boy I'd Hate To Be Made Out Of That Stuff ", contains both color and black and white comic strip stories.

The stories are written from the aliens point of view and pokes fun at our human antics. The aliens are visitors from the moon and quickly begin to share their eye-opening observations with the earthlings.

Children and adults will find these family friendly stories fun and entertaining.
The illustrations are similar to a 1950's or so newspaper style comic strip and that just adds to the charm. This a full size (8 1/2 by 11) book of 142 pages of comic strips and is sure to be a conversation starter in any home!

If you want to see a preview, go over to the website and you can download a book excerpt for free to have a look for yourself. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, I was!
* A copy of this book was provided for my review.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails