Funny thing happened on the way to the grocery store today, my son turned into the most annoying backseat driver ever!
It would be one thing if he just asked a question or suggested a different route, but having random instructions bellowed at you from the back seat, can be a little distracting while driving.
Have you received any of these driving tips from your 4 year old?
- Stop, your going the wrong way!
- Slow down, it's tooooo dangerous!
- Turn right, turn right, right right right!
- Oh no, duck!
- Look quick, over there! Oh never mind, it's gone.
- Big, big, big truck coming!
- Look mom, catch!
- I need the map now!
"Yes officer, so sorry. I do know where I want to go, but my 4yr old had the map."