Apr 25, 2008

Mother's Gift





Just in time for Mother's Day, I finished my second original children's book.
This one is the story of a pot of flowers, from seeds to full bloom.
It's told in watercolor pencil illustrations and the pages are laminated for safekeeping.
These books are only 5" square, but I love doing things in miniature!
I'm going to invest in some special cutters soon, to round the corners and leave a cut out design on the laminated pages.

I think that will finish them off nicely, don't you?

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Very nice! I'm sure some mom will love getting that!

LuLu Borealis said...

Your items are very sweet. Your blog is sort of soothing to look at! Nice...

Lu :)

DJ said...

Thank you both so much, I try to keep it soothing for my brain and everyone else's too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails